We urge you to carefully read and review this Policy before accessing or using our website i.e. www.guerison.in (hereinafter referred to as “Website”). By accessing and using our Website, you agree and consent to the collection, usage and disclosure of your personal information as outlined in this Policy. In case you wish not to agree with the terms of this Policy, you may not access the content of this Website. We reserve the right to add, remove or modify this information at any time without prior notification.
Type of Information
- Personally, Identifiable Information: Personally, identifiable information means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person like name, identification number, location data, password, financial information, physical, physiological, economic & mental health condition etc.
- Non-Personally Identifiable Information: Non-personally identifiable information means information in aggregate form to track data such as the total number of visits to our Website, the number of visitors to each page of our Website, and the domain names of our visitor’s internet service providers.
Personally, Identifiable Information and Non-Personally Identifiable Information are hereby collectively referred to as “Information”.
Mode of Collection of Information
- Active Collection of Information: You can access and browse our Website without disclosing any of your Information. The Website is not designed to collect and/or receive any of your Information by itself, unless you provide it yourself through “Post Your Resume” or “Contact us”. The Information shall only be collected when it is being voluntarily submitted to us by you while using our Website. If you do not want your Information to be collected, please do not provide any such data to us.
- Passive Collection of Information: Our Website may collect Information including information such as your internet protocol (IP) addresses, details of operating system, the browser version of your computer, etc. without you actively submitting such Information. The Information may be collected using various technologies such as cookies, internet tags, and web beacons. This Information is collected for the purpose of system administration and to audit the use of our Website. This Information does not disclose any data relating to an individual. However, we may track your usage of our Website by using this Information in conjunction with your any other data available with us.
Passive information collection technologies can make your use of the Website easier by allowing us to provide better service, customize sites based on consumer preferences, compile statistics, analyses trends and otherwise administer and improve the Website. The Information collected by these technologies cannot be used to identify you without additional identifiable information.
We may also share this Information within our group companies and with other third parties.
Intended Use of Information We may process the Information voluntary provided by you for the following purposes:
- Contact you via email or regular email in response to your requests/queries;
- To understand how you use our Website and improving our level of service and the content of our Website;
- For complying with any legal and regulatory requirement; and
- Administer the Website and for our own internal management purposes.
Disclosure/Sharing of Information
The Information attained by our Website is not sold, rented or distributed to any third party other than for the purposes stated above. We may disclose or share any Information provided by you in response to a request from any government or statutory authority, judicial or quasi-judicial body, or any law enforcement agency in complying with any legislation, government notification, administrative order, judicial precedent or any legal obligation etc. or to exercise any of our legal right in force in India. We may also share or disclose any of your Information if we think necessary in order to investigate or prevent any illegal action, potential threats to the physical safety of any person or in case of violation of terms and conditions of our policies.
We do not assume the responsibility for verifying the on-going accuracy of the content of your Information. Some of the Information we receive is not kept in our database.
Protection of Information
The security of the Information you provide via using our Website is important to us. We have adopted proper technical, administrative and organizational measures to protect your Information from any loss, misuse, unauthorized access or alteration. However, as effective as our security measures are, no security system is impenetrable. Despite adopting all these measures, we cannot completely guarantee the security of your Information as the transmission of information via internet is not completely secure. We cannot guarantee the security of our database, nor can we guarantee that Information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the Internet, any transmission is at your own risk. Therefore, we urge you to take precautionary measures before transmitting any Information to us.
Rights Available to You
You have the following rights available to you free of charge:
- Right to access your Information available in our database;
- Right to ask for rectification or updating your Information available in our database;
- Right to ask for deletion of your Information;
- Right to ask for restriction or objecting the processing of Information;
- Right to receive the Information provided by you in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and the right to transmit that Information to any third party; and
- Right to object to decision being taken solely on the basis of automated processing which produces any legal effects concerning you.
If you want to exercise any of the above rights please email or call us at the email id or contact details of the Grievance Officer as provided in this Policy.
Information Concerning Children
We understand the importance of protecting children’s privacy especially in an online environment. Our Website has not been intentionally designed for or directed at children below the age of 18 years. We do not intend to collect any sort of Information from children below the age of 18 years.
Transfer of Information
Our Website does not actively collect and/or ask for any Information and we do not transfer Information to any other website or device in or outside country. Any passive collection of Information as explained above is in consonance with the laws and does not disclose any data relating to an individual present in India or outside India.
Our Website does not actively collect and / or retain any Information. However, in case you voluntarily provide your Information to us like through “Post Your Resume” or “Contact us” then we will retain the Information for the period necessary to fulfil your request or for a period as permitted by law.
Link to Other Websites
Our Website uses a technology called “cookies” to distinguish between users. A cookie is a small text file that is placed on your device by a web page server. Cookies help us in providing additional functionality to our Website, analyzing usage of the Website more accurately and provide you a better interface each time when you visit our Website. In all cases in which cookies are used, we do not collect any Information without your explicit permission/consent.
We majorly use below types of cookies:
- Essential Cookies or Strictly Necessary Cookies – These cookies are essential to the functioning of our Website and for you to move around the Website. Without these cookies, certain features cannot work. No information about your browsing habits is gathered by these cookies.
- Functional Cookies – These cookies remember how you prefer to use our Website and improve the way our Website works. These remain on your computer/device for a pre-defined period of time.
- Performance Cookies – Some cookies help us with the performance and design of our Website. For example, these cookies show us statistics, which are the most frequently visited pages on the Website, help us record any difficulties you have with the Website, and whether our publicity is effective or not.
- Session Cookies – These cookies get stored on your device when you access our Website and remain in your device until you close down the browser from which you are accessing our Website.
Complaints and Grievances
If you have any complaint or grievance regarding the privacy of your Information or you have any question or comment regarding this Policy, we request you to contact our Grievance Officer. Upon receipt of any such complaint or grievance, we will consider the details and attempt to resolve it in accordance with our complaints handling procedures. The name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are as follows:
Name: Sanjay Babbar
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Changes to our Policy
We reserve the right to update this Policy at any time without giving any prior notice. Therefore, we encourage you to periodically review this Policy to stay informed about how we endeavour to protect the Information we collect. Your continuous use of the Website constitutes your agreement to this Policy and any updates to the Policy.
This Policy was last updated on 26th May 2022